Protection of personal data
This Privacy Statement describes the personal information our business collects about you, how we protect and use your personal information, and your choices about how we use that data. The personal information of users / visitors of our site is processed by the businessfreep.gr.
Individual company “Freep” based in Trikala, Thessaly, is committed to protecting your personal data. We fully understand the importance of your personal information and assure you that any processing of this information will be aimed at developing, executing and enforcing our purchase and sale agreement, processing your requests for our services and for any other purpose that may be fully compatible with the law and good and business ethics.
What personal information do we collect about you?
Full name. We collect names (name, surname) for the needs of order execution from our site freep.gr
Postal address. We collect the home address of our customers for the purpose of delivery and completion of the order.
Email address. We collect the email address of our customers for order confirmation and promotions.
Other contact information. We collect other contact information, such as our customers ‘phone numbers or our clients’ contact details to provide our services.
Pricing details. We collect the details of our customers that are necessary for the pricing of our services, such as tax information, DOY. etc.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information:
• when you express an interest in our services,
• when shopping from our e-shop,
• when we provide you with our services,
• when you visit our site or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
We do not share your personal information with anyone and only share it with third parties who facilitate the provision of our services to you. By providing us with third-party personal information, you assume the full responsibility to inform that person of the use of his / her information and to obtain his or her explicit consent that this information is provided for the purposes described above. In any event, we reserve the right to use third party information if there is a need to identify any element of the contract between us.
Registered customers are required to give their explicit consent to the following processing purposes: sending information/promotional messages and solely on the basis of automated processing and analysis of his profile.
How do we use (process) your personal data?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To execute your order.
• For your invoicing.
• For promotions, such as participation in competitions or emails that we periodically send to those who have subscribed to our newsletter.
• To improve our services (statistical and non-identifiable data processing) fraud detection as well as to safeguard the legitimate interests of Freep.
Time to keep your personal information
• For the purpose of ordering our products, we will retain your personal information for a reasonable period of time after order placement and for the complete satisfaction of your request with respect to the order in question.
• For marketing / promotional purposes, we will retain your personal data throughout the course of our relationship, unless you indicate to us that you no longer wish to receive updates for these purposes.
You have the following rights:
• The right to information and access to your personal data depending on whether such data is collected by you or not (Articles 13, 14 CPC).
• The right to transparent information, communication and arrangements for the exercise of your rights (Article 12 CPC), i.e. your right to know how your personal data is used
• Right of access (Article 15 CCP) to the personal data we have collected from you about you.
• The right to delete (‘right to be forgotten’) (Article 17 CPC) of information we have about you.
• Right to rectify (Article 16 CCG) any inaccurate personal information we have.
• The right to limit the processing of your personal data (Article 18 CPC).
• The right to be notified of any correction or deletion of your personal data or restriction of their processing (Article 19 CPC).
• Right to object (Article 21 CPC) in the processing of your personal data.
• The right to portability of your data (Article 20 CPC), ie the right to transfer your data either to you or to another service provider.
• The right not to be subject to a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 GAC).
• The right to withdraw your consent (Article 7 CPC), that is to withdraw your consent at any time for consent-based processing. The legality of processing your data is not affected by the withdrawal of consent until the time you requested the withdrawal.
• Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., Athens, PC 115 23, +30 210 6475600, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicable law when processing your Data from us
The applicable law is Greek law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, Law 4624/2019 and generally the applicable national and European laws and regulations on the protection of personal data.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files with information that a web site (in particular the web server) stores on a user’s computer, so that each time a user logs on to the web site, the latter retrieves that information and provides it to the user. related services. A typical example of such information is the preferences of the user on a web site, as stated by the choices the user makes on that web site (eg selection of specific ‘buttons’, searches, ads, etc.).
These Terms, as well as any documents expressly referring to them or any of us, constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the subject matter of each Agreement and supersede any prior written or oral agreement, agreement or settlement between us.
We reserve the right to revise and modify these Terms at any time, which you will be informed by navigating to the Site, subject to your acceptance of the Terms, if you wish to use our Site.
The use of our website as well as the Contracts for the purchase of products through it are governed by Greek law. Any disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website or such contracts are subject to the jurisdiction of the Greek courts.