24 Bottles -Travel Tumbler -Stone Sage -350ml
Ready for a hike? Salvia officinalis (common sage) is a small evergreen subshrub used as a culinary herb.
The particular uneven, opaque Stone Finish of 24 Bottles is extremely resistant and grippable, adding consistency and an incredibly accurate stone-like texture.
Travel Tumbler is your commuter-proof ally during the rush hour. Double wall and vacuum-insulated, it keeps your coffee hot for 6 hours and cold for 24 hours.
The perfectly leakproof, Sip & Go Lid is especially designed to follow your everyday life with its comfortable and safe flip-top system.
- Stone Finish
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- Sip & Go leakproof lid
- Keeps hot up to 6 hours and cold up to 24
- 100% BPA free, phthalates free, toxins free
- Straw-friendly, flip-top lid
- Does not retain nor impart any flavour
- Sweat-free, does not condensate
- Wide mouth for ice filling and easy cleaning
- Airport security friendly
- Dishwasher safe Sip & Go Lid
24 Bottles refers:
Your zero emission bottle
” We calculated the carbon footprint of our bottles, from raw material to production, and from packaging to transport.
The entire volume of our CO2 emissions is absorbed by the trees we plant in Oxygen, our forest.”
|Dimensions||8 × 12.5 cm|
Diameter 8.0 cm – Mouth 7.2 cm